Monday, March 4, 2013

Downloaded. Jo In Sung.

Been a week I've been trying to download movies and K-Drama. Succeeded though. HAHA The good thing about working in a telecommunication service company. I got to enjoy the free WiFi and all. Since I am a hardcore Internet user, then this is quite good actually.

The bad thing is, I can't really find time to watch whatever I downloaded. -__________- Got back home at 7 PM and already felt sleepy. How's that? Sometimes sleep at 2 AM to avoid "kerugian" sikpat nangga benda nok dah di download tek nak...hehehe...

Well okay, just downloaded "That Winter, The Wind Blows" :) Gonna try to watch it later. Jo In Sung is one of my all time favorite drama man so it's going to be HARD to resist him. Too HOT & CUTE at the same time!






You got crazy too right? HAHAHAHA Well, better go and watch the drama :P

No comments:

Post a Comment