Tuesday, May 1, 2012

A Smile That Makes Me Say "I'm Melting".

You think i'm kidding? No i'm not. This man has the most contagious, warmest, beautiful, and honest smile i ever seen. I said "I" ever seen. I don't need you to agree with me though :P As Junsu (2PM) said it on Happy Together, "doesn't matter what you say, what matter is i feel good about it". So while i'm typing this, i'm giggling because i'm overwhelm to admit that GD, yes, G-Dragon of Big Bang has the hottest smile i ever seen that able to make me melt every single time i see his performances or interviews.

He's a wonderful leader. Full of charisma. Very confident, caring, super talented, and his ability to control and take charge of every situation is just amazing and yes, the smile, is just too pure and awful sexy. Naughty flirt kind of smile! Aww i think i can melt just by thinking of his smile. Too dramatic? HAHAHAHA :D


His smile is the best! God. Can't believe i am actually repeating myself. LOL But GD is just one amazing person. 




Most definitely a trend setter ;)

I used to put TOP as my number one favorite. Now it's GD. Sorry, TOP but you're still the sexiest!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment