Sunday, June 17, 2012

When you feel like giving up, give Him a call.

Since I'm a k pop fan or you can say, alert about anything related with Korea entertainment industry, the suicide news of the blooming actress, Jung Ah Yool, is quite shocking. http://www.allkpop.com/2012/06/rookie-actress-jung-ah-yool-passes-away 

How i wish she did not commit suicide and talk to someone instead for advises. What I'm trying to say here is that, I really wish for anyone, not only those actors and actress, singers and musicians, sportsmen to think twice before deciding to end their life in such a tragic way. Despite all the suffering, all the pain, all the fame, all the depression that they felt they can't longer bear, they do still have someone that would listen. GOD.  Yes. God is always listening. Many of us thought that He won't never answer but He never give us a test that is beyond our strength. He knows a lot. As long as we remain faithful and trust in Him. Nothing can shake us. :)

Not only Christians, I do believe that any other religion in this world taught the same thing. I know, at the very moment when people thought of giving up life, they are at their lowest time of their life too. I know. I've been there. Just to share my experience, well actually, I've thought of it. I suffered inside out. I felt unhappy. Unwanted. Depressed. Pressured. Angry with my self. Lost of self control. and I can't think of anything other than to put the misery to an end. But then I realized, I should seek help for the very last time from one person. God. Honestly, I did pray my heart out. Crying on my bed asking "Why this....Why that..Why me..." I told myself that If my heart is still feeling burden the moment I open my eyes, I just thought that, That's it. It's the end. It has to end. I ended up sleeping though. When I woke up, I felt lighter inside. Slowly I regain hope. And today I just hope everyone at least try to seek for the last hope by giving Him a call. (through prayers)

You see, God never leave us alone. You just have to ask :)

Dear readers, I'm just saying. And sharing. I felt the lost of our dearest actress is quite saddening. I love her in the drama 'Love Love' and she was such a beautiful and talented young woman. May her soul rest in peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment