Thursday, July 12, 2012

I Wanted To Go So Bad!

:C

I really wanna go for Big Bang's Galaxy Concert. I know it's in October, but the tickets are selling on July 28th! I KNOW it's gonna be very hard to get my hands on them. I don't know if I can. So worry lah...

And guess what, I'm so broke right now (this month) that I don't even have a 50 bucks in my account. -,-'

I need fast money. I need money by next week. I'm working but you know when they freeze your money for 3 months and you can't do anything about it? Well that's what happening to me. Not like I don't have money at all. I only get it by August. And August seems so FAR AWAY!!!!

Haiya.

Fast money. Fast money. I should buy 4D or something :D buy 1 ringgit, mana tau kena...and if my dad finds out that's the end of me! HAHAHA

A friend said she got some good business for me. I wonder why she haven't call me yet. 

When I said good business, don't get me wrong. I'm doing a HALAL one. *peace*

So, I'm still waiting for her call.................

WAITING.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment