Friday, July 13, 2012

A Volunteer Form .Yay or Nay?

I am trying to fill the volunteer form for UNICEF Malaysia but I am not a "permanent" working person (in which I may be jobless next month) and I'm in Sarawak. And NOT in Kuching, the city, but in Lawas which is nearer to Kota Kinabalu, Sabah rather than its own state.

How do I fill the "I am free at the following time" since I am not working and well, living in Sarawak. -,- If there are volunteers from Sarawak too it might be difficult to meet up with them so is it possible if I join volunteers team from Sabah instead? :)

I really wanna do this but I am afraid I might disappoint them if I can't make it when they need me to volunteer on the given time and place. Aww. 

Should I wait until I got a job or should I just go for it?

Anyone knows how?

Thank you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment