Sunday, July 8, 2012

Lets Not Tell The World.

I know it's over but let's not make a big fuss about it.

I'm doing it here because I don't really have OUR friends reading my entries. I mean look at my followers.

You know, you don't have to attack me with such words. You may not directly point a finger at me but people may assume. Who else could it be? I just wished you never said such thing. Don't make me hate you. 

If you wanna hate me, go ahead. But watch your words. I didn't say anything. I haven't really told anyone. If you wanna tell your family, go ahead. You wanna announce it, sure. But be WISE with how you explain things. I don't have anything to hide, just that I wanted it to end in a good way. Not hating each other. Let's not be friends. We should not be friends.

Now I am sure and I've made up my mind.

Let's not condemn one another. We've known each other for so long. This is just isn't right. 

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment