Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm A Pisces. And You?

So, i was born on March 20th which makes me a Pisces right? You know when you read all the stuff they said about how people under these signs in the Zodiac act, their behaviors, attitudes, their futures, how they think, feel and bla bla bla right? I bet everyone went "whoa! that is sooo me!" or "OMG! It is totally true!" Well, Me is no exception. It's like my second Bible.

My life depends on it for a while. You know, Pisces is a very emotional sign. Which is true. A good friend. Which i think it is true too because you see, i love my friends. And vice versa :3 Pisces lives in fantasy. Can't agree more. I would say AMEN to everything. That shows how committed i am to the sign.

The thing is, i got so connected to it, i become lost. It's like i depend too much on it. It sadden me sometimes because i felt like i can't do anything for all the negative attitudes and bad habits i have. Why? "It was meant that way",Said Pisces. "Live like that, or be born under other signs next time." (Sorry for that. Imagination just ran wild for a moment)

You see. That's me. A Pisces. I'm a Pisces. A good one. Fish is us. But i can't swim though. And you?

p/s : This entry is meaningless. Read it for fun. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment