Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Phew.

This blog was created in 2010 but this is my first post. Boo! myself! :-D i was on Tumblr for a year actually. Never thought creating a blog is a hard work. All this while i thought a blog is just where you write things, complaints, hobbies, happy things and lots more you know but really, creating it to make it look more creative as it can be takes a lot of patience. LOL No joke. Really.

I'm not an active blogger,you see. I came and i write. Just about anytime i think i have the time to share stories, experiences and almost about anything that had happened and is happening in my life or everything and everyone around me.

So, stay tune xo

p/s : I'm a Malaysian. So my post can be a little bit (or more) of "Rojak" sometimes. :) Just in case, an English expert happens to read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment