Thursday, April 19, 2012

To Kill Two Birds With One Stone.

One of the many things i'd really love to do is traveling. You know, to see the world and stuff. It's a shame to not be able to see people of different races, languages and cultures and eating different type of foods from the other part of the world. I think it would be just awesome to sit among them and be one of the 'citizen' for a day. 

Here's are the top 5 countries that i MUST visit before i die :
1/ South Korea
2/ France
3/ Switzerland
4/ Italy
5/Japan

Typical eh? LOL well, doesn't mean that i won't be going to Thailand, Indonesia, Spain or etc. It's just these 5 are a must visit country for me. But i think it would be great to start from Thailand or Indonesia because they're the nearest and my friend said both countries have the most beautiful scenery when it comes to beaches. So, i would love to see it myself in the near future :)

One of my thoughts that i have never told anyone is that i would love to give something to the people of the countries that i'm going to visit. Not like i'm gonna do big things or what but it will leave meaningful memories to me which i can treasure at least. The thing is. I wanted to visit one orphanage home in every country that i'm going to visit. Let say, out of my 5 days trip i'd like to dedicate a day or a half to spend with children at the orphanage. It won't hurt to read them stories and spend some money to give them candies and foods right? :) 

I know. It sounds too good to be true but hey, where there is a will there is a way right? It is at least a thing that i can show how grateful and thankful i am to be able to visit their country. I might sound like a humanitarian worker but it is indeed a good thing to do. It will be more time consuming for all the processes and paper works if we apply to be a volunteer. For a person like me who would only be able to travel once a year, it would be easier for me to do it my way. To kill two birds with one stone, perhaps? 
You might wonder. Why the orphanage? Well. I'm not an orphan. All i want to do is to visit the children because they need a lot of attentions and loves. I might be a stranger to them but i just want to make and see them happy because they deserves it.

I have been thinking about this. I'd love to travel with people who would kindly share the same passion as me one day because it would be really helpful in order to make things work :) It's not like i want to create a volunteer group or anything like that. I just thought that, if the country that we visited has given us their good services and wonderful experiences, It would be lovely to give something back in which it is also will give us more meaningful memories.

This is my personal thought. I am not trying to make anyone to do exactly this. It's just something that i thought i would like to do when the time comes. I'm just sharing it here :)

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment